We’re just about through with August, and I can almost smell the Pumpkin Spice lattes! Fall is going to be upon us faster than we know it, which means it’s time for a style transition. While shopping for sweaters and warmer attire is fun, it dawned on me that fall style means more than just clothes; it means adding some slight color changes to our hair and makeup pallets. There are some fabulous fall beauty trends we can’t wait to try.
Fall Beauty Trends
For fall 2016, the hair and makeup trends are subtle, warm, and totally achievable. Here is some inspiration to get you in the mood for the upcoming season!
- Light Hair, Dark Roots: Well, it looks like this trend is the ultimate hairstyle for an easy upkeep. Let it grow, let it grow!
- Honey Highlights: Chances are, some of these might be left over from sun exposure during the summer. Spruce your highlights up a bit with a quick trip to the salon, and you’ve achieved the ultimate fall trend.
- Raven Black: Feeling bold? Raven black hair is super popular for fall, and I can’t think of a better time to try it out.
- Bronde: This color has been a year-round staple, and it’s an easy one to maintain. In between blonde and brown, bronde flatters nearly any skin tone.
- Contemporary Gothic: The key to achieving this trend is to pair subtle eye makeup with a bold, ultra dark lip color.
- Touch of Sparkle: Adding just the slightest bit of glitter to your eye makeup will make you shine in any outfit.
- Subtle Glow: Gone are the days of an extensive contouring routine! The new way to glow is by adding some light rosy pinks where they belong, and a natural looking shine in the appropriate places, like the cheekbone and upper brow.
- Ain’t that Peachy: Peach was a showstopper color this past spring and summer, so why not give it the spotlight for fall?
Now you’re one step closer to achieving the perfect fall look! These hair and makeup trends are super easy to incorporate into your style, and anyone can pull them off.