While there is only about a week left of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, it’s not too late to shop for the cause. Below is a roundup of some more Pink Products, whose proceeds support breast cancer awareness organizations. If you know of any more that should be added to the list, please feel free to add in the comments section.
1) LaLicious Sugar Kiss Souffle ($34) This body scrub not only smells divine, it moisturizes. 50% of proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
2) The Elizabeth Hurley Bag by Aspinal of London ($445) is a chic patent chain strap shoulder bag, complete with it’s own hand mirror. $150 from each purchase of the handbag will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3) Yosi Samra Samara Flat ($59). A pretty pink ballet flat that will add a pop of color to any outfit. $20 from every pair sold in October will be donated to Komen Greater New York City.
4) Via Spiga Pearl Leather Lace-up Open Toe Pumps ($99) QVC has a selection of brand name shoes at half price. With every pair of shoes purchased during the “FFANY Shoes on Sale®” event, you’re making a difference by supporting a worthy cause.
5) Minka Flirt Scarf ($14). 20% of the proceeds of the purchases of this Flirt Scarf will be donated to help generate awareness about Breast Cancer.
6) Shop Beauty with a Cause items at Sephora. Participating brands will donate a portion of the proceeds to organizations that help to raise awareness. $5 from each sale of Shisheido’s Luminizing Lip Gloss in Pop Life will be donated to Cosmetic Executive Women’s Cancer and Careers, an organization dedicated to supporting women in the workforce who are battling cancer.
7) Beauty.com has tons of products that support working women with cancer. Clarisonic will donate a portion of sales from their Exclusive Pink Clarisonic Mia Arcona Set ($149) to Look Good…Feel Better®, a national public service program created to help individuals with cancer look good, improve their self-esteem, and manage their treatment and recovery with greater confidence.
8) Sally Beauty is supporting the fight against breast cancer with a selection of pink items, including the Jilbère Pink Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Dryer ($30). Save 20% on qualifying pink items with promo code 555193, and get a Free cosmetic case with the purchase of select Pink Appliances with promo code 444125.
9) Trina Turk I Go Pink T-Shirt ($30). Show your support for IGoPink and the Breast Cancer Charities of America with the 2010 IGoPink Rhinestone Tee.
10) Choose from over 100 Pink items and help fight breast cancer at Ulta, including Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau de Parfum Spray ($45).
Also, Rue La La has a whole boutique of items that benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Be sure to check out our Breast Cancer Awareness jewelry guide as well.