Now that the holidays have passed, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Whether you are shopping for yourself, your girlfriend or your best friend, nothing says “I love you” quite like jewelry. We’ve rounded up a few pieces that are sure to please in our Valentine’s Day Jewelry Gift Guide.
1) Monet Heart Necklace ($35). A locket is the quintessential Valentine’s Day gift. This gold one has a crystal heart shape on the front plus an adorable arrow charm inside. Measures 28″ long with a 2″ extender.
2) Links of London Heart Disc Charm ($120). Create a charm bracelet or add to an existing one with this sleek 18k gold and sterling silver heart duo charm. Engrave your loved one’s name. Get Free Shipping with any purchase w/ code “LINKSFREESHIP” through 2/28/11!
3) Virgins, Saints & Angels Sacred Heart Necklace ($152). Representing divine love, this Sacred Heart pendant is a sweet reminder of love. Made from 24k gold and encrusted with a Swarovski crystal.
4) Betsey Johnson Enamel Hinged Bangle ($30). A touch of whimsy, this bangle would look great alone or stacked among many. Adorned with bright red lips and sparkles.
5) Rebecca Heart Earrings ($380). These pink gold coated bronze earrings with natural heart shaped stones add the perfect amount of sparkle to any outfit. Pink is a fan!
6) Alexis Bittar Gold Crystal Encrusted Arrow Necklace ($178). Play cupid with this sparkly rhinestone and gold plated arrow necklace. Adjustable necklace.
Do you have any Valentine’s Day Jewelry Gift recommendations? Let us know!
Get the latest from Skinnypurse.com by following us on Twitter and FaceBook.