Spring’s airy clothing calls for something lightweight on your feet. Woven leather sandals in neutral colors are a great choice for pairing with everything from flowy skirts and dresses, to capris and shorts. These textured sandals add an earthy element to any outfit.
1) Vince Camuto Asha Sandal ($124.95) These woven leather booties have just the right amount of toughness to work with a really feminine skirt or dress. A brushed metal buckle finishes the look.
2) 7 For All Mankind Taffy Sandal ($128). Wood soles are so on trend right now. This pair from 7 For All Mankind is surprisingly walkable.
3) Kelsi Dagger Frayne Sandals ($125). Textured, woven leather in a neutral hue make these Kelsi Dagger heels a go-with-anything shoe. Though they are a higher heel, the soft leather and padded footbed make them comfortable.
4) Tory Burch Widdianne Woven Clog ($325). A little bit retro, this lug-soled clog would look amazing with this season’s wide-leg denim. Also available in navy.
5) Derek Lam Natsumi Woven Leather Sandals ($790). A shallower platform and narrow heel give these nude colored woven sandals a delicate look. A nice choice for the office.
What do you think of the Woven Sandal trend?