In case it’s not already clear, lately, I’ve had an obsession with lace. White lace dresses, lacey blouses, etc. As far as trends go, lace comes and goes and comes back again. To avoid looking older than you are, pair lace with contrasting items, such as a modern piece of jewelry or tailored jacket. Here are five sweet lace pieces I currently have on my radar. Everything under $60!
1) Staring at Stars Eyelet Blouse ($59) The quintessential eyelet lace blouse. I love how they are paired above with a little pair of lace trimmed tap pants, but for more practical purposes, the blouse would work well with everything from denim shorts to wide-legged trousers.
2) Dress this Lace Shirtdress ($34.50) up or down with heels or flats. Delicate details add a feminine look.
3) The teal blue of this Crochet Belted Skirt ($44.50) adds a pop of color to your outfit. Add a white tank and flats for an easy summer outfit.
4) Casual gets a touch of glamour with this Lace-Back Sweatshirt ($19.99). Throw on with shorts. At under $20, it’s a no-brainer.
5) Every wardrobe needs a Lace Short ($54). These ones from Kimchi Blue have a higher waist for a retro fit. Scalloped edging adds a sweet touch.