In just a few days the 4th of July will be here. Are you headed to a backyard barbecue with friends for some low-key fun? Or planning to watch the fireworks show? On this Independence Day, show some American spirit with these red, white, and blue items!
1) Stars and stripes on Thayer’s Triangle Bikini ($88) add a patriotic spin to a basic swimwear silhouette. Love the braided ties.
2) Add some 4th of July flair to your outfit with the Stars And Stripes Tee ($19.50). The cropped cut would look cute with high-waist shorts.
3) Never mess with a classic. The Original Wayfarer Sunglasses ($159) pop in bright red.
4) The TKO Ceramix Watch ($150) in white is a fun, bright accessory for your holiday outfit.
5) Make a statement with the flag-print Declaration of Independence Handbag by George Gina & Lucy ($240). This fun bag holds all your essentials and more.
6) Colored denim is hot right now. Rock the trend and show your spirit in the bright red or blue J Brand Mid-Rise Colored Skinny Jeans ($176). Save 20% off your first purchase with code: SHOPATLONNYS.
7) Stars etched on metal hang from a delicate suede wrap on the dalla nonna portafortuna star bracelet (from $215). Available in a variety of metals and suede colors.
8) Pair some bright blue wedges, like the Eric Michael Kamielle Sandal ($128.95) with a sundress or shorts for a bbq-ready outfit.
What are you wearing for the 4th of July?