With winter’s dreary weather has me longing for Spring’s brightest hues. I feel like my wardrobe consists of tons of black, grey and navy. First order of business to brighten things up: the Red Handbag. What better way to lighten the mood than with a pop of color on your arm. Whether it’s crimson, candy apple or tomato, a red bag is the appropriate hiccup in the pattern of our every day wardrobe.
1) Treesje Spokes Crossbody ($215). Love the glossy red leather of this Treesje crossbody bag. Laced with a gunmetal chain. Interior pocket holds id and money. Made from Italian Lambskin.
2) Another Totally Turnlock I can’t live without. The Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Bell ($228) is a small crossbody bag, perfect for taking out and about. Flap bag and turnlock closure.
3) A rose details this Melie Bianco Shoulder Handbag ($79), adding a bit of femininity to a basic hobo bag. Outer pockets, gold hardware, inner zipper pockets. Made from eco-friendly leather.
4) Glazed, lipstick red Italian leather make the The BF by Rebecca Minkoff ($295) truly pop. I’m obsessed with the custom lighter gold hardware – perfectly contrasts with the red leather.
5) The Tory Burch Washed Leather Bijou Hobo ($435) is preppy and collegiate. A classic red hobo with chain strap.
Find deals on your favorite handbags and Shopbop coupons at Quicktoclick.com!
For tips on taking care of your leather purses, read our post on How to Clean a Leather Handbag.