I’m a huge fan of sky-high wedge sandals for summer. You can basically wear them with everything: Pants, skirts, dresses and shorts all work equally well. But sometimes my fashionista side gets in the way of my practical side. After all, I spend most of my day chasing after two kids, and many moments are spent holding and carrying the both of them at once! While the pre-kid me would have rocked tall wedges all summer long, I now must wear shoes that are a bit more sensible. Enter the demi-wedge – all the fun of a regular wedge, but more comfortable and easier to walk in. Here are a bunch I am coveting right now:
1) Boutique 9 Minni Demi-Wedge Sandals ($89.95)
2) DV by Dolce Vita Regina Sandal ($79.95)
3) Sandra Ankle Strap Flat ($39.99)
4) Madewell Strappy Mini Wedge Sandals ($138)
5) Rebecca Minkoff Textured Strappy Wedge Sandals ($191.99 (on sale from $275)
What do you think of short wedge sandals? Would you wear them?