Stripes are a major trend this summer. From nautical inspired looks to chic French Girl style, striped pieces fit right in. Here are a few striped looks I’m loving right now:
Pictured clockwise from top left:
1) The Blue Life Lace Bare Belly Stripe Tank ($75) is serious in front and a little sexy in back. It looks great with cutoffs or a denim mini.
2) Menswear inspired looks are huge right now. The Smock Blouse by Smythe ($206) has all the right elements of a men’s look, but in a more feminine cut. Love it worn casual.
3) 3/4 length sleeves and rouching on the ASTARS Amelia Top ($79) offer a flattering fit. This top would work perfectly with a pair of black cigarette pants and flats.
4) My favorite of the striped looks, 6 Shore Road’s Anchor Dress ($99) has nautical stripes and a casual cut. The leg-baring length makes it perfect for a post-beach cocktail party.
5) Cute and ultra comfy, the Blue Life Hipster Dress ($115) is the ultimate maxi-dress for a relaxing weekend.