When it comes to the latest trends in jewelry, pretty much anything goes. I love the mix of high-and-low seen everywhere these days. Take wrap bracelets: with a “friendship bracelet” and slightly boho vibe, wrap bracelets can be seen everywhere these days. You can wear a single wrap bracelet or layer them on to change up your look. Bonus: Most of these styles work double-time and be worn as necklaces too, making them a slightly more economical jewelry purchase!
Available in multiple styles, materials and price ranges, wrap bracelets are a fun way to add a little hippie-chicness to everything from maxi-dresses to jeans. Below are a few current favorites:
1) Designer Nadia Lee’s line of jewelry was originally inspired by guitar strings. The 44″ long Adia Kibur Beaded Cord Wrap Bracelet ($48) can be wrapped around the wrist or worn as a long necklace.
2) Jacquie Aiche’s Silk Wrap Braided Bracelet/Necklace ($121) mixes regal gold beads and chain wrapped braided purple silk cord, for a perfect wearable art piece.
1) I simply adore the slightly undone look of Vanessa Mooney’s Nuggets Wrap Bracelet ($64).
2) Designer Chan Luu has been a frontrunner on the celebrity jewelry scene with her wrap bracelets and scarves. The Chan Luu Semiprecious Stone 5-Wrap Bracelet ($178) features colorful stones to fit with a variety of palettes.
3) A pop of bright yellow always brings a smile. The Ettika Wrap-Around Ribbon Bracelet ($113) has rhinestones and satin ribbon for a dressier take on the style.
4) Show your love with the Blee Inara Love Leather Wrap Bracelet ($30) in delicate white suede and gold plated metal.
What other types of jewelry do double-time?