Bracelets have long been one of the easiest accessories to dress up any outfit. A single cuff or stack of bangles can sometimes be just what you need to take your look from blah to ahh! One bracelet trend we’ve been seeing a ton of lately, are chunky leather and metal cuffs. The mix of tough leather and shiny metal can be edgy and even a little bit punk rock, but mostly chic.
1) Kenneth Jay Lane Leather Cuff, $66
2) House of Harlow 1960 Gold Plated Sunburst Cuff with Cream Leather and White Pave, $110
3) Fiona Paxton Milly Cuff in Silver, $207
4) ABS Black Leather Studded Cuff, $125
5) Roberto Cavalli Studded Leather Cuff, $735
We couldn’t resist adding these two gorgeous metallic leather bracelets to this post. Shiny and structured, both of these pieces would add the perfect amount of punch to any outfit.