What girl doesn’t love a little sparkle? The holidays are a perfect time to add a bit of extra bling to your outfits. Personally, I am in need of something sparkly for the annual Swedish Christmas party my family has. I was recently browsing ShopNBC’s jewelry section to see if I could find something for the evening.
ShopNBC has a large selection of jewelry. With brands like 925 Fusion, NYC II, Gem Treasures and more, fashionable necklaces and bracelets are just a click away. Prices are reasonable, and you can always select the Value Pay option.
Here are a few favorite picks from the current selection:
1) Sterling Silver Black Spinel & Diamond Cluster Ring ($85). Cocktail rings work equally as well with a casual outfit as with a formal one. This black and silver contrast so well in this statement-making cocktail ring.
2) 925 Fusion™ 32″ Rolo Link Chain Ceramic Bead Station Necklace ($72.63). I’m always looking for long chain necklaces to accent holiday outfits. This 32″ necklace is punched up with shiny black ceramic beads.
3) 14K White Gold Onyx Accent Drop Earrings ($112.51). A cascade of chains, punctuated by onyx stones make these earrings both glamorous and delicate. Perfect to pair with a bolder necklace.
4) Ciro 7″ Enamel & Austrian Crystal Hinged Bangle Bracelet ($49.97). This glamorous hinged bangle adds sparkle and sophistication to any holiday outfit. Wear alone or stacked with other bangles.
5) 18K Rose Vermeil Round White Agate “Moon Flower” Pendant ($114). Slightly hippie-chick, this long gold chain necklace has a beautiful moon flower pendant. Also has a matching cocktail ring and earrings.
Check out a selection of their new pieces at the ShopNBC Facebook page!
Note: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ShopNBC.com. All opinions are my own.