The September issue of Lucky Magazine features a gorgeous photo of Mandy Moore on the cover sporting a lovely purple hued Zac Posen Crinkled Silk Top. The beautiful ruching and raw-edged silk top is simply stunning. Cut to look amazing on anyone who wears it; after all, it is a Zac Posen. But the steep price tag ($625) might make it remain on the luxe list, vs. becoming a wardrobe reality.
We took inspiration from this top and found a few more on the web that won’t break the bank, but that offer the same feel. So, if your budget has already been blown on groceries and rent this month, don’t worry. You can achieve Mandy Moore’s gorgeousity, and still eat.
These flowy silky and chiffon tops make fabulous stand-ins for the Zac Posen crinkled silk top worn by Mandy Moore on the cover of Lucky Magazine this month:
Clockwise from top left:
1) Diane von Furstenberg Pepe Camisole, $176.90, on sale from $265.00
2) Maylin Ruffle Chiffon Top, $15.80
3) Swank Satin Halter Top in Purple, $46
4) MINT Jodi Arnold Silk Asymmetric Top, $136
5) Twisted Chain Strap Silk Tunic, $59.00
6) One Shoulder Tiered Top, $65.00