Plaid is still going strong this season. As we saw from the runway, many designers featured plaid in their Spring/Summer 2010 collections. Everyone from Marc Jacobs to Etro had plaid on the runway.
Feeling like putting a little plaid in your wardrobe? Here are a few items we think fit the bill. Whether you add a plaid jacket, shirt, skirt or tights, a pop of tartan is right on trend.
1) Wildfox Nirvana Hooded Poncho, $148
2) Plaid Wool Drape Vest, $68
3) Collective Concepts Plaid Drawstring-Waist Tunic, $69
4) Torn by Ronny Kobo Brooke Draped Plaid Top, $88
5) East Side Crop Jacket in Plaid, $49
6) L.A.M.B. Biker Plaid Miniskirt, $175
7) Modern Amusement Patio Plaid Shirt Dress in Allure, $128
8) Hue Tartan Plaid Tights, $22
9) Harajuku Lovers Airlie, $94