What goes around comes around. Denim style trends come and go, and come back again, so it’s best to always hold onto your jeans! Flare jeans are back and perfect for summer. Pair with a pretty blouse, wedges and a lightweight blazer for a warm-weather-ready outfit. Here are 5 versions of flare jeans we are loving for summer:
1) High-Waisted: For a 70’s vibe, try a pair of high-waisted flare jeans like the Current/Elliott High Waist Bell Jeans ($207). This cut is a modern spin on a retro look.
2) White: White jeans are great for summer! Wear with everything from tanks to tunics. White adds a fresh spin on any outfit. The Rich & Skinny Bikini Flare Jeans ($156) are a good choice.
3) Elastic Waist: Comfort is key, right? These BDG Pull-On Flare Jeans ($54) have an elastic waist, a slim leg and back pockets. Think of them as the jeggings of flare jeans.
4) Light-Wash: Like white denim, light-wash flare jeans put a fresh spin on casual outfits. Wear them with anything you would wear with a darker denim. MOTHER Drama High Waist Wide Leg Stretch Jeans ($220) from Nordstrom pretty much have it all.
5) Dark-Wash: A dark wash looks a bit more sophisticated, and is a good choice for the office. Try the 7 For All Mankind Ginger Wide-Leg Jeans ($155).
What’s your favorite denim style right now?