Sandal season is almost here, yay! It seems everything from bags to jeans to shoes are studded these days – a look that adds a bit of edge to your outfit. You’ll have no trouble finding a studded pair of sandals, as every designer has come out with a style or three.
When choosing a pair, try looking for sandals with flattened studs, instead of the typical pyramid or circle stud. Or, go for a style that mixes various sizes and shapes of studs for a different look. Here are some fun options:
1) French Connection Jaxine Heel. Stacked wood heels make your legs look miles long. Love the mix of wood, leather and studs. $198
2) Report Abielle Sandal. The little wedge heel makes these sandals a bit more polished, while the gladiator style is totally on-trend. $80
3) Guess Footwear Katydid Studded Sandal. Simple straps get a little edgier with studs. A back zipper hugs the heel. $89
4) Kate Spade Inca Sandal, $210. A pop of orange with gold accents pairs amazingly with white or khaki.
5) DV by Dolce Vita Saint Sandal. Shiny metal studs on metallic leather accent the most neutral outfit. $69.50
*This post contains affiliate links. See our disclosures for more info*