It is almost the time of year holiday party invites start coming in. After Thanksgiving, the holidays are in full-force. So while you think about gifting, you should also begin planning your party outfits! Each week we’ll bring you an occasion-appropriate look to hopefully inspire and help you prepare for a lineup of social gatherings.
In this look:
1) Vintage Necklace: WGACA Vintage Chanel 80’s CC Rhinestone Necklace, $1,150. Gold is still huge, and a chunky vintage rhinestone necklace is all you need to make a statement with this simple dress.
2) Cropped Jacket: Stella McCartney Velvet Petal Cropped Jacket, $1,965. Whether velvet, faux fur or some other material, a cropped shrug is a great choice on cooler evenings.
3) Clutch: Kara Ross Velvet Chain Clutch, $621. The black velvet pairs nicely with the shrug, while the gold detail ties the look together. A chain strap adds a versatile touch.
4) Ankle Boots: Black Suede Piped Shoe Boots, $98.49. The piped gold on these black suede shooties gives the whole outfit an edgier feel. These booties will also go great with other items in your closet.
5) Cocktail Dress: Calypso Silk Taffeta Crinkle Cut Iowa Bandeau Dress, $195. A simple shape and feminine fabric make this strapless cocktail dress a good canvas for accessories. Plus, the price is unbeatable.