Whether they are soaring in the air or sweetly tweeting a song, birds have such a beautiful quality about them. We have been seeing some of our feathered friends on designer jewelry, including these lovely rings.
1) Allison Schiller Kissing Birds Ring $575. A simple symbol of two love birds.
2) Wendy Brandes Cleves Ring, $625. We adore the kissing birds on this sweetly romantic ring.
3) Kenneth Jay Lane Bird Ring, $106. The gold bird perched atop a black enameled band conveys a look of sophistication without taking oneself too seriously.
4) House of Harlow 1960 Peacock Cocktail Ring, $50. A serious cocktail ring that makes a statement in the best possible way.
5) Owl’s Evening Ring, $198. How pretty is this mellow bird all decked out in jewels.
*This post contains some affiliate links. See our disclosures for more info*