With Mother’s Day around the corner, chances are you are looking for some gift ideas. Why not give the mom in your life a gorgeously scented room fragrance, like a spray, oil diffuser or candle? These are all beautifully packaged, and look great as a small room accent, while doing double-duty by creating a wonderful scent for the senses to enjoy.
1) Gardenia Colonia Maison Blanc Room & Body Spray by Voluspa, $19. I received this as a birthday gift, and have been spritzing it generously! The lovely gardenia scent is light and floral. I love that this also doubles as a body spray, as Voluspa room sprays have the fragrance concentration of an Eau de Parfume and are safe on skin. The Maison Gardenia Colonia scent is long-lasting and truly beautiful.
2) Creed Peking Imperial Candle, $85. Notes of sandalwood, rose and verbena flow from this beautiful red beeswax candle. A gorgeous container is a Creed staple, and this curved jar would look lovely atop a nightstand. This spicy scent was inspired by the oldest garden, Grasse, France. Over 60 hours burn time. Free Shipping with purchases of $250 or more with code: FS250APR at checkout.
3) Diptyque Figuier Room Spray, $60. I am a lover of all things Diptyque, especially the figuier scent, and have been buying the candles for years. The figuier room scent smells of fruity fig trees with a woody and green undertone. It’s a naturally beautiful scent that fills the room for hours.
4) Archipelago Botanicals Private Reserve Collection Grass Fragrance Diffuser, $48. I seem to be obsessed with all things grass-scented. Archipelago Botanicals Grass Fragrance has notes of petitgrain, wild grasses, clover and green bamboo. If you love the smell of fresh cut grass you will love this. The diffuser’s scent is diffused through natural reeds. The pretty bottle of oil lasts for months, and would look perfect tucked in a corner of the mantel. One tip to keep reed diffusers fresh is to reverse the sticks periodically. Free Shipping with purchases of $200 or more!
5) D.L. & Co. Essence of Green Candle, $135. This stunning candle is a work of art, down to the silk hat box packaging. If you can bring yourself to light it, notes of crushed Basil and geranium leaves combine with traces of clove for a scent that is beyond amazing. D.L. & Co’s signature hand-blown frosted glass vessel houses the candle, and can be used to hold treasures long after the candle has been used.
6) Jacques Garcia Gold Orange Blossom Home Fragrance, $85. The combination of scents in this gorgeous home spray is intoxicating: Absolute orange blossom from Tunisia, Essence de Petit grain, Fresia, Rose, Lilac, Lily of the valley, Lily, Mimosa, Jasmine, Honey, Cedar, Amber and Musk. The romantic bottle with black tassle will add to your décor. The Jacques Garcia home fragrance collection is simply divine.
7) Royal Apothic A Versailles Afternoon Room Spray, $29. Royal Apothic reveals the historical mystery of it’s inspiration, a forgotten apothecary manual. Each scent is crafted for over a year, with a staggering 200 versions created before it will be included in the line. A Versailles Afternoon reminds one of a spring day in France. Orange blossom, tuberose and carnation combine for a glorious scent.
*This post contains some affiliate links. See our disclosures for more info*