Add some brightness to your autumn wardrobe by injecting it with the color purple. This universally flattering hue goes with everything from greys, browns and of course blacks, and also compliments other colors such as peach.
*Images via Style.com*
We saw it on the runways at Fashion Week. Designers such as Adam, Carolina Herrera, Aquilano.Rimondi and Anna Sui incorporated purple pieces into their collections. Purple is fresh and modern – a color trend that is sure to stick around for seasons to come. Here are some more picks in purple!
1) This gorgeous jewel-toned Ya-Da Strong Shoulder Silk Tunic would look great with a pair of jeans and booties. $78
2) A Ettika Circle of Peace and Love Silk Wrap Bracelet is feminine and sweet. $80
3) This pretty Nanette Lepore Skip School Top has layers of mesh ruffles artfully placed. $278
4) Fun, swingy fringe gives this Tuleste Market Cheyenne Fringe Bag by CharlieMyLove a boho chic look. $325
5) Fabulous bright purple Pedro Garcia Paola Suede Peep-Toe Shoes will look so good with cocktail dresses and skinny denim. $395
6) Seriously chic 7 For All Mankind Echo Needle Heel Boots add a pop of color to your outfit. $475
7) The sleek Cheap Monday Lauren Skirt beckons a blousy top. $44
8) A cheeky print gives this French Connection Bright Eyes Dress a fun and flirty look. $128