We are looking forward to wearing booties with everything this fall – from work wear to cocktail party attire; the bootie is about making a statement. There are tons of styles to choose from – have fun with color and embellishments. Here is a selection of booties that have caught our eye:
1) Elizabeth and James Lacey Bootie, $350. This shoe epotimizes the brand Elizabeth and James – lacey and feminine, with a touch of masculinity. Love it.
2) Christian Louboutin Deva 120 Suede Fringed Boots, $1,095. So in love it hurts.
3) Giuseppe Zanotti Zipper Bootie, $975. A cascade of zippers hugs your ankle.
4) Joie She’s Electric Black Open Toe Side Zip Platform Sandal, $385. A laid back, casual bootie in leather and wooden heel.
5) Balmain Uma Zipper Booties, $1.617.38. The quintessential rocker bootie.
6) Jessica Simpson Pasadena Bootie, $128.95. Eggplant suede adds interest to a basic outfit.