Two of our favorites in fashion, ideeli and Style Coalition have partnered to create the Fashion 2.0 Social Media Awards, aimed at highlighting the biggest influencers in fashion using social media.
Love fashion? You can play a part in the results by voting for the brands that have influenced you and your way of shopping in 2009.
Here are the links to the polls on the ideeli blog:
The Innovator Award, Fashion 2.0
Fashion 2.0, Social Media Awards
Here is some more information on the Fashion 2.0 Social Media Awards from the Ideeli Blog:
1. Burberry: website, their own social media site, Twitter page, and Facebook page.
2. Dolce&Gabbana: website, their blog, Twitter page, and Facebook page.
3. Norma Kamali: website, ebay shop, Twitter page, Facebook page.
4. Alexander McQueen: website, Twitter page.
5. DVF: website, Twitter page, Facebook page.
6. Vivienne Tam: website, collaboration with HP