Winner! Congrats Juli C! You’ve won 2 tickets to Haute Summer Night! Thanks everyone for your submissions!
Seattle’s hottest summer fashion event is happening Friday the 24th and you could win two tickets to attend! Haute Summer Night: Fashion on the Boardwalk is a runway show featuring 4 local designer collections including lingerie, swimwear and summer. The event is being produced by Fashion Network Seattle and proceeds will benefit Sew Beautiful.
Beginning with a paparazzi-style blue carpet entrance, the carnival-themed night will also feature fun activities and a dance party after the show.
* Doors open at 7pm and runway show starts at 8pm.
* GA tickets include show, food, drinks and entertainment
* VIP cabana includes tickets for 6 for the private cabana. Cabana will have front row viewing of runway show, include bottle service with a bottle of Vodka, non-alcoholic mixings, a bottle of wine, non-alcoholic beverages, plus a private VIP hosted bar, chips, VIP swag bags, and access to all activities and food.
* Two additional hosted bars will serve Pearl Vodka, DaMa wine and Emerald City Beer.
* There will several sponsored lounges with activities
The first 100 people to purchase tickets are not VIP cabana guests, will receive a swag bag full of goodies!
To enter to win two tickets to Haute summer Night: Fashion on the Boardwalk, simply post a comment below letting us know your favorite summer fashion item and why.
For Extra Entries, you can Tweet or Facebook about the event. Be sure you let us know in the comments that you did so we can count your entries!
One lucky reader will be selected via Random.org and winner will be announced on Thursday, June 16th, 2011.
And don’t worry if you don’t win! You can still take advantage of reduced admission prices with a $25 discount on general admission (GA) tickets. Simply enter skinnypurse at checkout. Or, if you go for a cabana (only 1 left!) you can save 10% on the cost with code cabanavip! Discounts are only valid through June 17th, so book early! Here is the link to purchase tickets through Event Brite.