Holiday parties are not only about dressing up! A casual get-together at a bar or club call for more laid back attire. We suggest pairing slim-fitting dark denim with a sequin tank and tuxedo jacket. Add a pair of satin heels and a patent clutch and you are ready to hit the town. Whether you are drinking egg-nog or apple cider, your look will be fun and festive. Here’s what’s in our look:
1) Tank: Rebecca Taylor Embellished Silk Cami, $225. You can never go wrong with a sequin tank. We especially love the tie-back on this one.
2) Tuxedo Jacket: French Connection Tina Tuxedo Jacket, $172.80 (on sale from $288!) A bit unexpected in white, this tux style jacket dresses up any denim.
3) Clutch: Kate Spade Marble Head Paola Clutch, $395. Always classic, this croco-embossed patent clutch has a shoulder strap for versatility.
4) Heels: Jessica Simpson Debista Pump, $87.99. Folded satin adds texture and interest to an otherwise subtle pair of pumps.
5) Skinny Jeans: Levis Low Skinny 531™ Jeans in Black Pearlescent, $98. The pearlized fabric gives these skinnies a dressier feel.
*This post contains affiliate links. See our disclosures for more info*