Have you decided your accessories wardrobe needs some updating, but you don’t want to spend a fortune on trendy pieces? We just found out a great resource for inexpensive yet good quality jewelry. FantasyJewelryBox.com offers high fashion, celebrity-inspired jewelry pieces for a lot less than what you’d normally pay. Their large selection of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, brooches and matching jewelry sets are modern and stylish. They carry the best-quality CZ Stones and much of the jewelry is set in .925 sterling silver; so while you are getting something less expensive than the real thing, it’s not something that will fall apart soon after you wear it. And with the great prices Fantasy Jewelry Box offers, you can afford to stock up on necklaces, earrings and rings so your accessories wardrobe never goes stale.
Right now, we are loving the look of long layered necklaces. You can achieve this look by mixing a few necklaces of different lengths or find pieces that are one necklace with layers of chains. Try pairing a shorter necklace with a few longer ones, or a cluster of small pendants. Fantasy Jewelry Box has a wide variety of longer (30+ inches) chain necklaces in silver or gold, that are perfect for layering. They also have quite a few necklaces that are already layered. Here are a few that are on our radar:
1) Lila’s 30 Inch Gold Layered Necklace, $24.95. Celebrity Inspiration: Madonna
2) Aurora’s 60 Inch Layered Gold Disc Charm Necklace, $137.95. Celebrity Inspiration: Cameron Diaz
3) Charline’s 40 Inch Gold Layered Multi Strand Necklace, $79.95. Celebrity Inspiration: Katie Holmes
4) Lynn’s 30 Inch Gold Fleur de Lis Necklace, $26.95. Celebrity Inspiration: Sarah Jessica Parker
5) Gretchen’s Silver Multi Chain Braided Necklace Set, $38.95. Celebrity Inspiration: Sarah Jessica Parker
6) Valerie’s Multi Strand Long Layered Black Bead Necklace Set, $32.95. Celebrity Inspiration: Michelle Obama
7) Carla’s Interlinking Black Circle Necklace Set, $37.95. Celebrity Inspiration: Heidi Klum
Note: all images used are from FantasyJewelryBox.com.