After a wonderful dinner party or overnight visit, it’s always good form to thank your hostess with a little gift. Whether it’s something for her home or an amazingly-scented beauty product, the key is getting a gift that she would not normally buy herself. A small luxury is always appreciated, such as a candle, soaps, set of coasters, home fragrance, etc.
The hostess gift can be presented at the beginning of the event when you walk in. Or, you can send a gift with a thank you note after the party. Either way, you will be remembered as a gracious guest. Below are a few elegant and luxurious hostess gifts to give you some inspiration.
Clockwise from top left:
1) Cohn-Stone Studios Mini Pink Glass Squash, $160
2) D.L. & Co. Lotus Absolute Signature Candle, $42
3) Peacock Dinnerware, $14-$20
4) Sephora by OPI Nail Color, $9 each
5) M.O.R. Cosmetics Marshmallow Lip Balm, $21
6) Breathe At Last Gift Set, Includes Ruffled Peony and White Lily Petite Luminary, Bubble Bath & Eau De Parfum. $100