An easy warm-weather outfit is to top a cute miniskirt with a tank or blouse. Add a pair of flirty heeled sandals for evening, or go for flats or wedges for day. When chillier weather hits, throw on a cardigan – belted over the skirt is always a great look. Here are a few styles of mini skirts that we love right now:
1) HAWKS By Geren Ford Pocket Poof Skirt, $68. Can be worn so many ways, belted, top tucked in, casual, dressed up – the possibilities are endless.
2) Tracy Reese Printed Silk Skirt, $114. We love the preppy style of this skirt with it’s apple print and round green buttons.
3) Splendid Dip Dye Skirt, $55. This casual style and dip-dye cloth is perfect to throw on over a bathing suit for a beachy look.
4) Plastic Island Floral Skirt with Belt, $114. Loving the flirty combo of the woven belt with floral skirt.
5) LA Made Jaquetta Skirt in Navy, $54. A casual but pulled together option to wear with the perfect white t-shirt.
6) Pattern Play Skirt, $98. The graphic print on this skirt makes a statement.
7) See by Chloé Dot Print Skirt, $230
Dress for cocktails by tucking in a blousy silk tank and heels. Add a blazer and it’s work-ready.
8) Mai Tai Skirt, $39.99. A fun shape and bold pattern make this a great skirt to pack for an exotic vacation.