Lately we’ve been obsessed with creating the perfect workspace. After all, this is where most people spend the majority of their time. And whether you are working from a corporate cubicle or a home office, there are tons ways to add special touches to help create a work environment that is pleasant and stress free. From term papers to proposals, a clutter free desk that has touches of your personal life and style can help you focus and work productively.
Here are just a few desk and office accessories we are loving right now. Do you have any favorites? Let us know…And we’ll continue to post other fun finds.
1) D. L. & Co. Angels Trumpet Diffuser, $95. Because it’s always nice to have something sweet smelling close to you.
2) Peacock Paperweight by PaperFlowers, $10. This peacock paperweight will make even your most heinous bills look pretty.
3) Hadley Hutton April Print, 8×10 – $30. Brighten up your work space with one of Haddley Hutton’s bird prints.
4) Lucite Chair by Suzan Fellman, $2500. In case you need something to splurge on, this Lucite chair is the perfect mix of cheeky and Victorian.
5) Florid Business Card Holder, $28. Store cards and stash in your bag for when networking is in order.
6) Cherry Blossom Tasseled Book Mark, $58. Love the bright pink tassel peaking out from a book.
7) Floating Feather Dish, $18. Perfect to hold pens, paperclips, post-its or other desk paraphernalia.