Almonds, a healthy, delicious snack, have so many nourishing properties. Not only are they a great source vitamins A, B and E, which have immune-boosting properties for the body, but they are also wonderful for hair, skin and nails. Their moisturizing properties keep hair shiny, skin smooth and supple. We’ve rounded up a list of beauty products that contain powerfully effective almonds as part of their ingredient list.
2) Creative Nail Almond Moisture Scrub, $12. Almond oil polishes and conditions the skin on hands and around nails for a luxuriously moisturizing treatment. Also contains super-fine mineral salts, purified sugar and jojoba soft-beads for beautiful results.
3) Caswell-Massey Sweet Almond Oil, $16. Almond oil makes skin smooth and silky. Add Caswell-Massey’s sweet almond oil to your bath for a luxurious experience. Or, use as a massage oil. Keeps skin moisturized for hours.
4) Beach Blow Texturizing Mist, $21. We all want beach sexy hair! This texturizing mist contains sweet almond and milk which help make hair more manageable, while adding softness and moisture.
5) Jonathan Product Dirt Texturizing Paste, $14. One of Jonathan’s best-selling products, Dirt texturizes hair for that naturally tousled look. It contains sweet almond protein, which repairs and strengthens hair, while white tea, almond, horsetail, and nettle extracts nourish, stimulate, and condition.
6) Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Almond St. John’s Wort Body Oil, $28.95. Certified organic, cold-pressed sweet almond oil and extracts of St. John’s Wort soothe skin and protect against dryness.