Summertime reminds us how important it is to wear spf every day, regardless of the time of year. Fortunately, now it is easier than every to get SPF in your makeup routine, often without having to slather on an extra layer of cream. Here are some of our top picks in makeup that contains SPF:
1) M.A.C Style Warrior Beauty Powder Blush, $18. We love a blush that not only looks great on, but that provides SPF protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
2) Becca Cosmetics Mineral SPF Primer, SPF 30, $42. Protect skin before applying makeup with this SPF-containing makeup primer.
3) Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick. SPF 15, $34. Goes on smooth and lasts all day long, protect that kissable pout.
4) Lancaster Sunlight Makeup, Infinite Bronze Easy Face Bronzer Brush. SPF 15, $28. Liquid face bronzer that glides on with the sweep of the hand.
5) Biotherm After Sun Sparkle Cream, $26.50. Soothes skin after sun exposure and leaves it luminescent.
6) theBalm Balm Shelter Tinted Gloss, SPF 17, $18. Pucker up with these paraben-free, scented lip glosses.
7) Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral, SPF 30, $30. A fine milled powder blocks sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays.