Warm sunshine and long, light evenings are the perfect excuse to loose the blue jeans and wear feminine dresses. Right now there are tons of lovely frocks to wear to work by day and that transform into supreme cocktail dresses for evening. Dresses are great to throw on when you are in a rush to get out the door – simply accessorize and you are done. Here is our guide to day dresses that work well into the evening simply by changing up your shoes, handbag and accessories.
1) twenty8twelve Augustine Ruche Scoop Dress, $369.60. We’d wear this with a wide belt for day, and replace with a skinny patent leather belt by night.
2) Anna Sui Cherry Print Silk Dress, $375. Swap metallic flat sandals for strappy heels to bring this look from day to evening.
3) Plastic Island Yellow High Waisted Polka Dot Dress, $165. Carry a large shoulder bag for a day time look, and trade for a sleek clutch during the evening.
4) Alice + Olivia Striped Off Shoulder Dress with Tie, $440. A pair of neutral wedges would work well for day, switching to a platform heel for evening.
5) DKNY Silk Tank Dress, $275. So many options for belts and shoes.
6) Mink Pink Seeing Red Dress, $101. Exchange simple studs for delicate dangly earrings to take your look from day to night.
Let us know what you think of these looks!