Add some glitz and glamour to your next night out with sequins, exotics and lamé. Shimmer and sparkle just make going out more fun, no? Below are a few key glam pieces and our recommendations on how to mix them into your existing wardrobe:
1) Sequin Leggings: Siwy Hannah Slim Crop Sequin Leggings, $198. Seen on celebs everywhere, including Heidi Klum on Project Runway, sequin leggings look best when paired with something more subtle such as a black tunic. Dress up with some killer booties.
2) Silk Dress: Crispin & Basilio Silk Zip Sleeve Dress in Acid Wash, $352. The iridescent coloring of this silk dress makes it unique and beautiful. Details like pockets and exposed shoulder zippers add interest. We’d wear this dress with leggings or tights and some rockin boots.
3) Sequin Tank: Ashish Tiger-Pattern Sequined Tank, $365. Effortlessly chic when paired with skinny denim and killer heels. The tiger print adds a bit of 80’s cheekiness, but the sequins keep things dressy.
4) Lamé Top: Gibson Lamé One Shoulder Top, $78. The perfect party top for dancing or dinner with friends. Looks amazing with denim or leggings. Keep jewelry simple and let the shiny fabric do the talking.
5) Sequin Dress: byCORPUS Sequin Zipper Back Dress, $58. An exposed zipper and racer back give this sequin dress a rocker appeal. Wear with some cutout booties and long chain necklace.
6) Metallic Python Sandals: Stuart Weitzman Magnetic Python Gladly Lace-up Platform Sandals, $478. The possibilities are endless for these lace-up heels. Skinny pants, jeans, leggings or skirts will go well with these sexy heels.
What are your favorite items for going out on the town?